TEMPERATURE, WATER, & POWER FAILURE ALARM
The HS-700 HomeSitter™ from Protected Home is the lowest cost multi-functional home monitoring system on the market! The HomeSitter™ will sound an audible alarm and call up to three telephone numbers to protect your home from damage caused by temperature extremes, water leaks or power failures. Alarm set-up takes just a few minutes and there are no monitoring fees or installation costs! All you need is a phone line and a power outlet.
Temperature Alarm with Remote Temperature Monitor
The HomeSitter™ remote temperature monitoring system automatically calls out to notify you if there is a drop in temperature (below 45°F/7°C) or a rise in temperature (above 85°F/29°C). This temperature alarm feature can help you prevent frozen/burst pipes due to furnace failure or prevent mildew and humidity damage when an air conditioner stops working in the summertime heat.
Included with the HomeSitter™ is a remote wired water sensor that can be placed in the basement, near a water heater, below the kitchen sink, washing machine, or inside your sump pump. Early detection of water leaks with a water alarm can save many thousands of dollars in property damage!
Power Failure Alarm
The HomeSitter™ power failure alarm will also notify you of a power outage at your monitored property. Knowing the power is out enables you to take action before expensive consequences can occur. You can even select how long the power is out before the unit calls to avoid nuisance calls.
The HomeSitter™ offers great peace of mind and protection for your home and requires no installation or monitoring fees! When the HomeSitter™ calls, it plays an easy to understand message, clearly stating what type of problem (temperature, water or power) is occurring at your monitored location. The HomeSitter™ will continue to call until the alarm is acknowledged and cancelled.
HomeSitter™ Feature Summary:
· Automatically calls to up to three telephone numbers upon alarm
· Sounds local built-in siren upon all alarms
· Monitors for a temperature loss/rise (below 45°F/7°C or rise above 85°F/34°C)
· Monitors for water leaks or over-flowing sump pumps (water sensor included)
· Monitors for power outages
· Monitors the back-up battery status
The HomeSitter™ requires a standard telephone line or digital telephone service (digital cable phone service, VOIP, DSL phone service). Two (2) AA back-up batteries are required, but not included.
The HomeSitter features the WS-600 water Sensor. If you are having sensor issues, please refer to the FAQ section for help resolving your questions.
* The HomeSitter HS-700 will continue to dial to the pre-programmed telephone number if the phone service remains active during a power failure. Some digital VOIP, cable phone systems and DSL phone services do not operate during power failures. Note: Some digital phone services require uninterrupted power to operate. This means the HomeSitter™ will not be able to call out during a power failure with some of these phone systems. Check with your phone service provider with any questions.